Following the impressive victories of Miss International 2013 Bea Rose Santiago, Miss Supranational 2013 Mutya Johanna Datul, and Miss Universe 2013 3rd runner up Ariella Arida, who is going to continue the Philippines' winning streak in international pageants in 2014? If you think you can capture the crown, bring more pride to the country, and cement your place in pageant history, take the plunge and join the search for next year's Binibining Pilipinas pageant.
Miss International 2013 Bea Rose Santiago will be greeting all her fellow Filipinos in Makati and Quezon City today, December 27, for her victory parade.
The parade will kick off at the Makati City Fire Station at 12:00NN, and will traverse Ayala Avenue. Bea's victory parade will continue at 3:00PM around Araneta Center and will culminate at the Gateway Pavilion, where fans and admirers can meet Bea up close.
Bea has been very busy since she came back home last December 21. Upon her arrival, she was given a rousing welcome by the members of the press at the airport and at her official victory party last December 22 in Gateway Mall. On Monday, December 23, the new Miss International paid a courtesy call to President Benigno Aquino III.
On Christmas Eve, Bea brought about smiles to the residents of the Araneta Center Gawad Kalinga village, and the typhoon survivors and beneficiaries of the Department of Social Welfare and Development, Hero Foundation, J. Amado Araneta Foundation as she helped out in distributing gifts and food packs during the Disney on Ice presents Treasure Trove Charity Show. Bea has more gift-giving activities for calamity survivors lined up in the next few days.
Bea's victory caps off an impressive year for Binibining Pilipinas Gold, following Mutya Johanna Datul's Miss Supranational 2013 victory last September, Cindy Miranda's Top 10 finish in the Miss Tourism Queen International 2013 pageant in October, and Ariella Arida's 3rd runner up place in Miss Universe 2013.
Hot on the heels of this year's batch of winners, the Binibining Pilipinas 2014 pageant is sure to be a lot more exciting. Interested applicants may submit their applications until January 15, 2014 at the Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Inc. (BPCI) office, Smart Araneta Coliseum from Mondays to Fridays, 10AM to 5PM.
- The Don Cristobal Runway Show Season 2
- Miss Earth 2013 Coronation Night
- Bb. Pilipinas - International Bea Rose Santiago (Send-Off Party)
- Miss Earth 2013 Swimsuit Competition
- Miss Resorts World 2013 Coronation Night
- Miss Earth 2013 At Ever Bilena
- Miss Earth 2013 Long Gown Competition
- Miss Earth 2013 National Costume
- Miss Earth 2013 Press Presentation
- Manila Auto Salon 2013
- Miss Earth 2013 Delegates Reaches Out to Typhoon Yolanda Victims
- Slimmers World International Great Bodies 2013
- Miss Silka Philippines 2013
- Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2014, Grand Allure Collection by Joyce Pilarsky
- Philippine Fashion Week 2013, Spring Summer 2014 Petit Monde Collection
- Yalin Women's World 10 Ball Championship 2013 winner Rubilen Amit - Philippines.
- Send-Off Party of ALI FORBES for Miss Grand International Pageant
- Vote for our very own Ariella Arida Ms. Universe Philippines 2013
- Playboy Playmate of the year - Philippine Gala Night 2013
- Lakan at Lakambini ng Bulacan 2013 Winners.